An error has occured in-game after using PkHex

TheWolfShipper

I tried to make a small challenge with my dad, a randomly generated team for both of us. We have a copy of both Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. For this, we used an online generator just to have an idea of what Pokemon we would use (Only the name and the nature of each Pokemon. Nothing else). I made the Pokemon in PkHex, made sure that they were completely legal, and then tried to use my Pokemon Black copy, in which I made all the Pokemon (I have used PkHex before and in countless versions, so I made everything accordingly). The game started well, but when I tried to use my PC (so we could check out where I left the Pokemon), but I didn't even get the chance to move as the game had an error. I thought it had something to do with the Pokemon I just made, so I completely deleted them from the game. Yet, the error is still there. What do I do? I don't want to lose the progress of my game...

I have recorded a small video of what I'm refering to.

See if this might help.

Except that in your case it's not necessarily boxes 6 and 7, because the cause of the error is not the same, so try all boxes if needed. You'll probably want to do method #1, get your .sav file the same way you usually do, and you can probably use pkhex instead of pokegen.

Otherwise you could upload your save file and see if someone can figure out how to fix it.

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, Ammako said:

See if this might help.

Except that in your case it's not necessarily boxes 6 and 7, because the cause of the error is not the same, so try all boxes if needed. You'll probably want to do method #1, get your .sav file the same way you usually do, and you can probably use pkhex instead of pokegen.

Otherwise you could upload your save file and see if someone can figure out how to fix it.

Thank you so much!! It worked! Gee, you're a life saver :)