Snorlax GMax Not valid

giorgosk87

well on both games I have trainer name gio,

also yes this is completely generated from pkhex, you can't use gmax pokemon on ranked so I was toying with them. Snorlax was the only one I could not get it error free

Edited by giorgosk87

so you surprised traded a PKHeX'd mon to yourself then. lol.

29 minutes ago, giorgosk87 said:

Snorlax was the only one I could not get it error free

do note that the others you generated are probably illegal.
With the progression of the raid RNGs, it is possible to tell it some mons are bad hacks.

Even if it is flagged as Legal on PKHeX, if the IVs, PID and EC doesn't yield a Seed for the seed finder,
It means you hacked in the mon.

no, this my backup file, I surprise traded it online. This mon is no longer on either of my games.  I decided to test this, because I honestly could not find a fault to it and I was even more surprised when it did not give me an error when it was traded.  It should not have been possible right unless PKhex is missing something here.  Am I wrong? Or the game has a low bar of legality when trading/battling online.

Well I did not know surprise trading was illegal, just read that part. Screwed up with this one.

2 hours ago, giorgosk87 said:

Or the game has a low bar of legality when trading/battling online.

yes, the game has a low bar for legality.

2 hours ago, giorgosk87 said:

Well I did not know surprise trading was illegal, just read that part. Screwed up with this one.

also yes, trading away illegal mons (even if the game doesn't stop you) is against our forum rules.