Pokémon FireRed 1.0/1.1 decapitalization

HaiPhuong

Hello everyone!

I'm on my way to entirely decapitalize Pokémon FireRed 1.0 roms. This will not change anything else but decapitalizing all the texts, not even changing one of offset adress. The final remaked roms will be completely compatible with all the hack tools or cheat codes.  The tool I work on most of progress is Advanced Text. To do so, I need to make my own list of offset addresses .ini file for the tool. It'll be the long progress cuz I have to add 10 to 20 thousands offset addresses while I have just created list of nearly 5 thousands OA for over 1 month.

I also want to decapitalize 1.1 version of the game. As I researched, all the text OA of V1.1 are 70 value higher compared to the coressponding text OA of V1.0 (70 in hex or 112 in dec)

For example: The text with OA is 1C5A04 in V1.0, it's OA in V1.1 is 1C5A74

And the major matter I want to ask for help is how to change all the OA lines (thousands of them) in the .ini file? Is there any way/any tool can do the same calculations for every offset address at once? Pls, respond me if you know something. I really need your help.

image.thumb.png.74ea953d304d82b2e9c433a9e28e809d.png