Getting main file directly from switch save

WhatAboutNoivern

Is there a way to extract my "main" directly from my switch's "00000000000000XX" save file? I want to get my save off HackDiskMount, crack it open to get main, edit that, restitch my save, then use HDM to put it back into my sysNAND, bypassing checkpoint and need for emuNAND altogether. basically, i'm looking for software or a method to turn "00000000000000XX" into "backup," "main," and "poke_trade."

3 hours ago, WhatAboutNoivern said:

Is there a way to extract my "main" directly from my switch's "00000000000000XX" save file? I want to get my save off HackDiskMount, crack it open to get main, edit that, restitch my save, then use HDM to put it back into my sysNAND, bypassing checkpoint and need for emuNAND altogether. basically, i'm looking for software or a method to turn "00000000000000XX" into "backup," "main," and "poke_trade."

I read that there's a method to dump your save from a exploitable Switch on OFW (this)

Besides that, currently impossible.

If you don't hack your Switch (hacking here), or don't have an exploitable unit, then it's not possible.

That's almost exactly what i'm looking for. Hacked my switch to get keys, etc. and trying to keep it as clean as possible now.

Got my save file out and main into PkHex, but having trouble re-injecting it. I'm sure i'll just have to mess around with the injection batch file until i get it to work.

You an MVP, thanks.