Editing my Vivillon collection so i'm the OT

Cookie

So in USUM i currently own all Vivillon forms which i managed to obtain through GTS, i would like to edit these so they show up under my OT, however i'm unsure if it would be as simple as changing my OT. Would i have to change the TID and SID as well to match my OT from the same game? What about the Language of each Vivillon being different to english or the country of origin being in different places in the world? How should i go about doing this to avoid any potential legallity issues or suspicion?

As long as a form is available within your 3DS's region, then using your own OT and ID/SID should be legal for it. What form you get while playing depends on your system's country settings, and unless that's changed in Gen. 7 compared to Gen. 6, this is not static despite the information being kept in the save file. If you change your region settings, it changes in the save file when you boot up the game. So you could just change your country settings and get almost all, if not all, vivillon forms on just one save file.

If a form is only available on another region system, due to the required countries not being selectable on yours, then it wouldn't be legal, because you wouldn't be able to use a cartridge of your region on another region 3DS without mods for region-free.

What if i made it look like i got traded all of my Vivillon in egg form, people have been able to get all of the forms with their OT by trading for eggs legitimately. So if i made it look like i received all of them as eggs from other people, and hatched them myself, i would legally own all Vivillon forms under my OT i believe. It's just making it look like that would be difficult, as nothing i've found online regarding foreign eggs was definite.

It looks like that may be an option, since Scatterbug and Spewpa seem to have form data, but I've never tried trading Scatterbug eggs so I couldn't guarantee. It's possible that the form gets reset when it hatches, but it's possible that it's retained too, since I'm pretty sure region and country data on eggs is kept even if you trade the egg and somebody else hatches it.