I am New

R4Noob

Hello I am R4Noob. I am new here to the forums. I was just searching around on Google and I found this site and I figured that it would be cool to join a site with a bunch of hackers and people that could help me with my game.:creep:

About a week ago I ordered an R4i-SDHC V1.4 Adapter for Nintendo DSi / DS Lite / DS, R4i-sdhc.com R4i SDHC and it should be arriving soon. When it does arrive I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me set it up so that I can play games and things on it. This is the first Flashcart that I have bought so I have no idea what I am doing. It should be here by Christmas time cause my dad ordered it as a present so don't expect to help me till the day after Christmas.

Thank you.:kikkoman:

Well my friends use this R4i and they have had really good results with it. So I am not really going to trash it. No offense. But from what I have heard the R4i works really good. So I plan on keeping it. Thank you for your response though.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello I am R4Noob. I am new here to the forums. I was just searching around on Google and I found this site and I figured that it would be cool to join a site with a bunch of hackers and people that could help me with my game.:creep:

Thank you.:kikkoman:

me too oh my god

• 1 month later...