Hi guys i just recently joined here and was trying to use the pokesave file, but i seem to be having issues trying to find the event tab so i can add the wonder files as well when i tried to edit my pokeball qunaitites and used the save file they remain the same in game

Any idea?

Thanks

The question was "how to put event files into HG/SS pokésav", not "where to get event files"

The answer is, the current version of HG/SS Pokésav doesn't support event editing.

About the events the staff will put them as soon as possible and did you read this

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/announcement.php?f=23

This might help you or find your answers :)

I looked at it thanks i guess ill have to use the diamond file

The question was "how to put event files into HG/SS pokésav", not "where to get event files"

The answer is, the current version of HG/SS Pokésav doesn't support event editing.

Any chance you can explain why i cant change the quantity of my fast ballls?

Thanks guys

Is it the latest version of the HGSS pokesav? i thnink the newest one has all the up to date items for HGSS but any earlier versions have the plat items in them.

I think so i just managed to increase my item quantity but it changed my name to a question mark as well now all my pokemon gain boosted exp? im very confused lol

• 3 months later...