Hi! I'm new here

LadyMiir

I've been frequenting Serebii before this, but I was told that the forums here are quite good... so I decided to come along and say hello!

I'm nearly 20, in university, completed Platinum (gave up on Diamond out of frustration) with 493 seen and now working towards 493 obtained. It's not easy, but slow and steady wins the race. I have also completed the following regions: Kanto and Hoenn. Don't have a Gamecube or a Wii to do Orre, and will be exploring Johto come spring. =)

So... Hi!

I'm nearly 20' date=' in university, completed Platinum (gave up on Diamond out of frustration) with 493 seen and now working towards 493 obtained. It's not easy, but slow and steady wins the race. I have also completed the following regions: Kanto and Hoenn. Don't have a Gamecube or a Wii to do Orre, and will be exploring Johto come spring. =)

So... Hi! [/quote']

I just turned 20 this past Sunday. And 493... that is pretty nice. I am nowhere near there... just 193 caught and 389 seen I think... anyhow welcome.

Thank you for the welcome! =)

*blushes*

It ain't much... I didn't do Johto back then, and I haven't done any of the Ranger/Mystery Dungeon games either. I love the leveling/evolving and the storyline, I'm not into competitive. I actually had my first ever competitive battle -today-... after 12 years of playing Pokemon. Lol.