Will this Pokesav'd Pokemon come out okay in HG/SS?

TwilightSoraXIII

Hey guys! This is my first post on this forum, so bare with me here =P.

The other night I went and downloaded Pokesav for Heart Gold and Soul Silver to conjure up some Pokemon for when the games eventually come out in the United States. I've gotten pretty good at Pokesav over the past few months, but I'm still somewhat confused over creating Pokemon for HG/SS, mostly because having to edit Hex values to get the proper "location met".

My goal is to have these Pokemon appear as if I obtained an egg in Platinum, then traded it over to Soul Silver, and then hatched that egg in New Bark Town. Here is a screen cap of what I have.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/JimmyPv4/Pokesav.jpg

(Yes, I know date met is way wrong, I'm waiting to change it the HG/SS U.S. release date)

As for the 86h value, was I right in setting to "04", or should I leave it at "00" since I'm just hatching it on HG/SS? I think I did it okay, overall, but I just want to be sure so I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Thanks a ton in advance!

The 86h value is fine, There are two options for Link trade when you scroll down the menu for "Location met" : Link trade (arrived) and Link trade (met). The second one is probably used for when your egg hatches after the trade, i'm not sure though. Just one thing to note : when you choose Daycare Couple (2000) for when your egg was received, the game reads it as if you received the egg from the Daycare couple of HGSS, not Platinum.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've been searching for help for the past few days and haven't gotten any answers, so I really do appreciate it.

My biggest thing about this is that I want to Pokemon to read as "Egg hatched in New Bark Town". And if I (correct me if I'm wrong) change the location met from "Far Away Place" to "Link Trade (met)", then it probably won't ever register as being hatched in New Bark town =/. But you know, I suppose it doesn't really matter whether or not I "got" the eggs from Platinum. I don't mind saying that I obtained the eggs from the Day Care Couple in HG/SS.

So, if I keep the Egg Received location as Day Care Couple (2000), and kept Location Met as Far Away Place (3002), it would look like I obtained the egg in HG/SS and hatched it in New Bark town (assuming I got the Hex values right, that is), right?

I'm sorry if these are newbie style questions, but like I said.....I just want to make sure =P