I guess this is where I would post this... Help please!

sbdnate

Before I try to do something and mess up my game, I would like to know how the pokesav works with he AR.

1) Do you need anything else besides the AR and Pokesav?

2) How does it effect the game in terms of pokemon placement when you activate the code?

3) Is there anything else I should know about before I jump in and try something that could potentially ruin my game?

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps.

I'm not a Pokesav Master myself but I think I can answer your questions.

1) When you by an AR there should be a Cord (to connect your AR to the computer) and a Disk (the AR Code Manager Program). Now you don't really need these but it helps to make it easier since you will not have to enter it by hand. With the code and program you can copy and paste in the codes, saving a lot of time and energy. I have a MAC so I can't use the program and have to enter codes in by hand.

2) When you make a PKMN you can determine if you want it to be in your Party (1-6) or in your PC Storage (Boxes 1 - 18, Slots 1 - 30).

Now if you make a PKMN code for let's say a Charmander, and you have the code set to make him in Party Slot 1, once you activate the code look at your PKMN party and he should be there, just make sure there isn't a PKMN you want in the first slot or the code writes Charmander over it making you lose the PKMN.

Now the PC works the same way, but you can set it to any Box you want. So if you want, you can make the Charmander to appear in any Box (1 - 18) and in any slot (1 - 30), but if there is still a PKMN in the same slot as the PKMN you made with the code then they, again, will get written over by the PKMN the code makes.

Best Option is to Storage Edit all the PKMN you want, making them appear in your PC, in a box where you have no PKMN so you don't lose anything by accident.

3) There a few ways to mess up your game, but the only one I have ever come across myself is the BAD EGG. Sometimes when entering the code if you mess up just one number and activate the code it will create a BAD EGG. DO NOT TRY TO HATCH IT, is what I have been told, since it will mess up your game. Other then that I don't know any other way to mess up your game, but we are using an AR, and most game editing programs all come with a risk of messing up the game.

I hope this was not confusing and helpful for you. If you need anything else ask again, there are some very talented code maker on this site and they can give you more info then me and are very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...