Pokemon Black kicking me out

Hypothetically speaking, let's say the Pokemon Black game kicks me out every once and  a while. Is there a code to remedy this? Or maybe something else? In the past when I played this game, i tried using a different emulator and rom but it would do the same thing. Of course, this causes me to save frequently. 

Also, now advertisements are popping up-is there any way to get red of this? When I used to play pokemon roms a while back, they never had advertisements, at least not like these. 

(Thank God I sorted out the exp. points problem)

Thanks in advance for any replies you guys!

Edited by Jamesthetrainer

Latest version of Desmume emulator on PC patches it, EXP point and game lock-out (as someone already answered you previously).

As for advertisements.. has nothing to do with Pokémon games. If you dumped your own copy from a cartridge, why would there be advertisements?

Based on your description you could be infected with a virus or adware.
As per anything related with the internet, it happens when people download unverified files.

In any case, this doesn't sound like a Pokémon problem. Whatever you downloaded, or whatever site you visited within recent timeframe, probably triggered it.
Delete all files you obtained within said timeframe, run an antivirus to check your computer.
If problem continues to persist, consider reformatting your computer.

Nothing much we can say besides this.

• theSLAYER changed the title to Pokemon Black kicking me out
  • theSLAYER locked this topic