i just arrived and i already see improvements.

(s.i.e)

custom avvies, game networking ID's...

to be honest i've been asking for these applications at serebiiforums for years now without any succes, you guys have it good here.

anyway, about my introduction.

my standard online name is (s.i.e) as you might have seen and i registrated to this forum after reccomendation from a guy i know on serebii forums named randomspot777, he swore he was not advertising in a PM but anyway i heard he'd be an Smod in this place so that's a good thing the way i know him.

my hobbies are videogames (mainly first person shooters) and nosing around on forums, i often combine both of them in my free time so i think i will like it here.

so, hello everyone:)

The reason why they don't add custom avatars on SPPf is because having everyone upload their personnal pics on the server would likely cause it to lag even more that it alerady does.

Not to mention people could upload offensive pictures.

Pokemon Community allows custom avatars and they get rid of offensive pictures. I'm sure that isn't a valid excuse. I'd much ratter agree with the server lag comment...

Anyway welcome to PP. Have fun.

Hi and welcome to the forums, umm don't you mean randomspot555 O_o

i saw it, i guess i mixed something up.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like it here and stick around for a while.

yeah... maybe i'll do.

The reason why they don't add custom avatars on SPPf is because having everyone upload their personnal pics on the server would likely cause it to lag even more that it alerady does.

yeah it's a sad thing it has to be like that, the forums would be more personal if we could upload our own stuff.

Welcome. Yeah, no competition... we are just here for fun as randomspot said. Pleased to meet you sir and enjoy your stay.

thanks much:)

i'll be seeing you guys around the place, i'm still lurking a bit at the moment but once that's taken care of i'll be found here and there.

see ya.