Emo Disc

4evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcqEskEX_E&feature=related

People have said the guy who made this:

edited it so its Ghost/Dark

added wonderguard ability

and 100% hit with sheercold that can pierce though protect etc.

Looks godly, do you believe it?

also how can i put youtube videos on forum like fenzo did here http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showpost.php?p=5338&postcount=65

Ah, Nelvins, he's a really good gamefaqs hacker. I know him over there.

Its weird. Its like he combined the no-miss attribute of a move like Aerial Ace, the protect-penetrating attribute of Feint and the OHKO status kill of Sheer Cold.

And yes, it is very very real. It existed back in Diamond. I think it actually existed back in Emerald if I remember well...

He apparently also gave Sheer Cold the ability to ignore abilities, immunities (Although there are none), and items, made it a priority move, made it Emo type (xD), and renamed it

I believe one could beat it with 6 hacked Machamp that have No Guard, Foresight, Mach Punch, maximum attack, and Quick Claw. I want to see if it can be done, but it would require a hacked Quick Claw (100% activation rate) and a hacked Mach Punch (100% Critical Hit) in order to be 100% certain that it can happen, given the right circumstances

• 3 weeks later...
He apparently also gave Sheer Cold the ability to ignore abilities, immunities (Although there are none), and items, made it a priority move, made it Emo type (xD), and renamed it

I believe one could beat it with 6 hacked Machamp that have No Guard, Foresight, Mach Punch, maximum attack, and Quick Claw. I want to see if it can be done, but it would require a hacked Quick Claw (100% activation rate) and a hacked Mach Punch (100% Critical Hit) in order to be 100% certain that it can happen, given the right circumstances

Sturdy?:(