Lets Go Pikachu Shiny Mew Help

I am new to this community and I have seen plenty of Shiny Mew's on e-bay for like 6 to 10 bucks to be traded in game. Based on research it is possible do to PKHeX, but your switch needs to be modded for homebrew to do this yourself (which mine is not capable of this). I was hoping that maybe someone in this community can help me obtain this pokemon via trade to help me on my second account get a perfect completed pokedex.

7 minutes ago, Wheeler420 said:

I am new to this community and I have seen plenty of Shiny Mew's on e-bay for like 6 to 10 bucks to be traded in game. Based on research it is possible do to PKHeX, but your switch needs to be modded for homebrew to do this yourself (which mine is not capable of this). I was hoping that maybe someone in this community can help me obtain this pokemon via trade to help me on my second account get a perfect completed pokedex.

The event distribution for the only available Mew at this point is shiny locked (cannot be shiny), so all the ones you've seen were bad hacks.

Granted, I can understand the need to obsess over the dex and try to complete it,
but do know you're potentially asking for a stranger on our lovely community to risk getting their Switch banned to help you fulfill this request.
(They'll be banned by Ninty for using modified Switch, trading illegal Pokemon etc)

While I personally find that to be too huge a risk, maybe someone will be nice and fulfill the request for you.

I'm locking this thread before any other similar kind of requests spiral this thread out of control.
Anyone who is kind enough to help you, can just PM you straightaway :)

Have a lovely day folks :3