Verifiation asked

Bert

Hey,

I'm trying to create a blank pokémon template for use with hatched pokémon.

This means: correct 44h, 45h, 46h, 47h, and 86h values. Having such a file would mean that instead of having to redo those boring values every time you make a new hatched pokémon you could just load this lv1 hatched Abra file and edit the important stuff (species, moves, etc...). However:

Since I am unable to read the slightest word in Japanese I can't verify whether these actually show up correctly (being that the egg was received from the daycare and that it hatched in Ilex Forest).

So if anyone could verify this I'd be really grateful :).

On a side note, what is the difference with "Met at" and "Egg hatched at" because they both come down to the same. I figure one of them is wrongly translated and must mean "Egg RECEIVED at" (presumably this is "Egg hatched at" since it's been like that in previous versions of pokésav but I'm not sure). Anyway, it's very likely I mixed hatched and received locations up in this template so again, verifiation would be really nice!

To sum it up: If anyone able to read Japanese could just load this file into their game and verify if all the information (specifically Egg received at and Met at) are legal and shows up as such, that would be awesome :).

Thanks in advance :)!

~Bert

PS: This is for HG/SS. Also please change the OT and ID/SID stuff to yours before you check :).

EggTemplate.pkm

EggTemplate.pkm

Edited by Bert

Thanks a lot for that! You made my day ;). I have a (pretty limited) list someone here compiled with some routes and towns but it's only about 40 locations long + it's not mine to share.

So a list would be really nice. I should play through my game faster so I could check the most important locations myself but yeah I'm a lazy bumm and in-game trainer encounters suck when I have limited time <_<.

Anyway: some in-game testing seems to prove my template pretty "legal," as the "egg received at" shows up the same characters everywhere and the "egg hatched at" shows the places I want it to in-game. I'm still not sure whether I should set the "egg received at" to Farawayplace or Daycarecouple, I've heard different things on those and again, I suck at Japanese so I can't check.