Powersave 3ds

genocidenite

So i just got a powersave and I'm working on my living dex. Having 900 rare candies be great to have and help my progress. However, I'm afraid if I use any powersave i be banned from official tournaments or something. ? Like, is there any way for it be tracked or something?

9 hours ago, genocidenite said:

So i just got a powersave and I'm working on my living dex. Having 900 rare candies be great to have and help my progress. However, I'm afraid if I use any powersave i be banned from official tournaments or something. ? Like, is there any way for it be tracked or something?

While they don’t seem to ban ridiculous changes, their game sync function is capable of tracking differences in saves.

For example, imagine if they tracked the number of rare candies a person has. How can a person jump from 5 -> 900 rare candies, when there hasn’t been any other activity in the save?

presently, they don’t seem to track items, but that doesn’t mean they won’t in the future.

Also if your game already performed game sync, never load an old save file (basically progress can only move forward, not backwards)

no one can give you any guarantees. Use at your own risk. 

Alternative option:

do you use pokebank? You could always use a non-game synced save to transfer mons into pokebank, to be transferred to your game synced game.

in other words, only use powersaves and modifications on the non-game-synced save.