Transfer VC Pokémon with the prooper language.

Hello.

I want to transfer my VC Pokémon to the SM/USUM version, with my language, (ITA), but the Pkhex sets only the English one.

I heard that I need to edit directly the source, then compiling it with the prooper tool (Python ?), if so, what's the file to edit, and then which tool I need to compile the source?

Thanks.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Bellossom94 said:

Hello.

I want to transfer my VC Pokémon to the SM/USUM version, with my language, (ITA), but the Pkhex sets only the English one.

I heard that I need to edit directly the source, then compiling it with the prooper tool (Python ?), if so, what's the file to edit, and then which tool I need to compile the source?

Thanks.

that probably happens because in most cases, ITA and ENG names are the same, and Gen 1 saves don't have language flags to set them apart.

What you can do, is load up the PK1 onto a separate Gen 7 save, then use batch editor to change all their language flags in one fell swoop. (I suggest using a separate gen 7 save, so that the other Pokemon in the save won't get their language flags changed in the process)

The Batch editor code:

.Language=4

24 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

that probably happens because in most cases, ITA and ENG names are the same, and Gen 1 saves don't have language flags to set them apart.

What you can do, is load up the PK1 onto a separate Gen 7 save, then use batch editor to change all their language flags in one fell swoop. (I suggest using a separate gen 7 save, so that the other Pokemon in the save won't get their language flags changed in the process)

The Batch editor code:

.Language=4

I didn't mentioned the Gen, which in my case is the II, sorry.

What is the batch editor? May you specificate please?

Edited by Guest