Few Problems?

For some reason I'm getting logged out, this usually happens if I'm just staying on one page, like several times i would be posting in a thread, and i would post something big, like I'm explaining how to do something, or helping someone, but i take a while typing it all up, then i post it, but i was logged out, and lose what i type up.

And everytime i try and log into the site, as soon as I'm logged in, I'm prompt this message:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

And i always get this when i enter User CP, no matter what i do. I first thought it was only my Firefox, then i tried Google Chrome it still happens. So i thought it was my options, and my laptop. I tried Project Pokemon on my Mum's computer, and the problem still arises.

For some reason I'm getting logged out, this usually happens if I'm just staying on one page, like several times i would be posting in a thread, and i would post something big, like I'm explaining how to do something, or helping someone, but i take a while typing it all up, then i post it, but i was logged out, and lose what i type up.

And everytime i try and log into the site, as soon as I'm logged in, I'm prompt this message:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

And i always get this when i enter User CP, no matter what i do. I first thought it was only my Firefox, then i tried Google Chrome it still happens. So i thought it was my options, and my laptop. I tried Project Pokemon on my Mum's computer, and the problem still arises.

Which theme are you using?