PokéSav - New & Need Help!

ZeroIX

Hello and thank you for clicking my post!

As you can see I am new to the site, I really haven't a clue on editing Pokémon games and as such, I need your help if you don't mind.

I have Pokémon Platinum and would like to edit it slightly, nothing major but I need to know how and what are the legalities behind it, I'm sure you get this a lot so I'm sorry, but I've searched around and still are confused.

I'm not into editting stats and all that kind of stuff. I like to play my game legitimately, or as near as damnit. All I want to edit it one thing.

My girlfriend and I are both starting Pokémon Platinum together, our favourite Pokémon are Vaporeon and Umbreon respectively. So all I want to edit is the starting Pokémon, We both want to start with an Eevee, level 5 as usual starter pokemon do and with original, unchanged base stats for a level 5 Eevee. Nothign more powerful than if I caught a level 5 Eevee. If possible, a brave nature for myself and a Gentle nature for my girlfriend.

So I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to get 2 Eevee's as requested.

My major worry is that, I'd like to play on WiFi once we're done with the game single player, and I don't want it to seem like ive editted the game unfairly, because all we really want to do is start with 2 Eevee's which in my opinion isn't a big change. Should we obtain the 2 Eevee's, would we be barred from WiFi and such?

Sorry for the long winded question and 'noobish' persona, I'm trying to learn this as I go along.

Thanks in Advance!

Hey you can post a request here, and list down your requirements. And the people who take the request will make the 2 Pokemon as legit as they can, although they can only seem legal. Even though they seem, no one will even detect them.

> http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22 <

I would take the request myself, i just don't have any compatible Wi-Fi for my DS.