Need some mons genned for my genlocke

Zaqwe51

So I'm currently doing a genlocke, which is essentially a nuzlocke across 7 regions and you transfer the team that beat the E4 to the next game, and also set the levels of your mons to 5 so it's not op. Anyways, I'm trying to get my team into Omega Ruby, but to no avail and so I was wondering is anyone could help me with it. I also cant seem to get PKHEx working without it saying there's errors about the wrong PID, but I do have all of the pokemon in a pokegen save file. The mons should be setup in the savefile exactly how they should be genned so all i need is for someone to copy those mons into ORAS and then trade them to me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

ORAStransfer.dst

1 hour ago, Zaqwe51 said:

So I'm currently doing a genlocke, which is essentially a nuzlocke across 7 regions and you transfer the team that beat the E4 to the next game, and also set the levels of your mons to 5 so it's not op. Anyways, I'm trying to get my team into Omega Ruby, but to no avail and so I was wondering is anyone could help me with it. I also cant seem to get PKHEx working without it saying there's errors about the wrong PID, but I do have all of the pokemon in a pokegen save file. The mons should be setup in the savefile exactly how they should be genned so all i need is for someone to copy those mons into ORAS and then trade them to me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

ORAStransfer.dst

In case nobody comes around to help you with the genning, here's a few things I can teach you:

1. File extension .dst is a save state. PKHeX can't edit save states. (DSV and SAV is okay, DST is not)
2. PID errors simply means your Pokemon were hacked.
In Gen 3 and Gen 4, people discovered how the data is generated, and have the correlations documented.
Personality ID are correlated with IVs, Nature, Ability, encounter slot, type of encounter etc etc.
This page may be able to shed some light for you, regarding how to fix them:

Anyhow, assuming it's a nuzlocked that was randomised, it would explain why all the PID are seen as hacked.
If it doesn't matter, you can ignore that error.

How to "do a transfer", just have 2 PKHeX windows open, one for Gen 5 and another for Gen 6,
And use your mouse to drag the Pokemon from one window into another.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In case nobody comes around to help you with the genning, here's a few things I can teach you:

1. File extension .dst is a save state. PKHeX can't edit save states. (DSV and SAV is okay, DST is not)
2. PID errors simply means your Pokemon were hacked.
In Gen 3 and Gen 4, people discovered how the data is generated, and have the correlations documented.
Personality ID are correlated with IVs, Nature, Ability, encounter slot, type of encounter etc etc.
This page may be able to shed some light for you, regarding how to fix them:

Anyhow, assuming it's a nuzlocked that was randomised, it would explain why all the PID are seen as hacked.
If it doesn't matter, you can ignore that error.

How to "do a transfer", just have 2 PKHeX windows open, one for Gen 5 and another for Gen 6,
And use your mouse to drag the Pokemon from one window into another.

Ok, so by saving the pokemon files from pokegen, I was able to transfer thme to PKHeX and they have no PID errors. However, I'm not sure how to go about getting them into my Omega Ruby game. Any ideas?

7 minutes ago, Zaqwe51 said:

no i mean like get the pokemon into my actual physical game

also how can i tell what the gen of my save is all i know is that I have all my mons in PKHeX

Well the gen of the save file technically doesn't matter.
The drag and drop works on any generation, as long as you're not transferring down.
(Generation of save can be seen on the PKHeX header. You can see it in the image above, when it says SAV5 and SAV6).

Well, do you have any form of CFW or homebrew on your 3DS?
If you don't, your next best option is to have someone trade em to you

Ok well is says SAV7 at the top so i think that means Gen 7. I'm not sure if I'd be able to use that but if i can't, I still have the file in pokegen and it shouldn't take long to redo.

Also, i don't have a CFW or homebrew so I guess I should ask around and find someone to trade it to me.

27 minutes ago, Zaqwe51 said:

Ok well is says SAV7 at the top so i think that means Gen 7. I'm not sure if I'd be able to use that but if i can't, I still have the file in pokegen and it shouldn't take long to redo.

Also, i don't have a CFW or homebrew so I guess I should ask around and find someone to trade it to me.

It says SAV7 by default, if you don't import in a relevant save.

In any case, you were supposed to load a Gen 5 and Gen 6 save.
Since you dont have access to your ORAS save, you won't be able to do that transfer like that.

You can also simply inject your Gen 5 Pokemon into your cart,
but I'm presently assuming you don't have access to your Gen 5 saves also
(I'm assuming your Gen 5 game was played on an emu)