File size too large

foooooooooooo

Trying to fix a crash with my Ultra Sun save on the Citra Emulator. When I try to load the file into PKHeX it says: 

Input File is too large. Size: 3693465600 bytes. C:\Users\foofo\Desktop\New folder\Pokemon Ultra Sun Decrypted.3ds

I've made sure I'm using the latest version and that I have the netframe work up to the latest version. Can anyone help?

You said to load on 3DS, but that's the thing. This is essentially like loading a rom on DeSmuME as I don't own a 3DS. The crash I am trying to avoid is to do with the Alolan photo booth, but the game crashes as it obviously cant load the 3DS camera as I am on a PC. I am using the PKHeX to change the status of the event to bypass the crash as that event is completely insignificant for the actual gameplay. Is it even possible to load this style of file with PKHeX?

Playing on your 3DS solves the problem without using PKHeX; not having a 3DS and playing the games is piracy, which we do not support.

Save files are not ".3ds" files. That's a ROM, which you dumped & decrypted from your own cart/3DS digital copy.

Closing the thread as it is clear you do not own the games you are playing.

• Kaphotics changed the title to File size too large
  • Kaphotics locked this topic