Marshadow Missed... Looking for kind souls to donate a code

perdet

Hello everyone, 

My name is Andrew. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5 (24 y.o now), but I missed Pokemon Sun and Moon due to financial constraints. I planned on getting UltraSun (which I got yesterday!), so I went to the store to get the Marshadow code close to the event end date, but apparently they were all gone in the first week...

I've already lost a ton of my Pokemon family I've kept since childhood in the Pokemon Bank (+1 year expiry) and am now looking to make a new family. I would really appreciate it if someone could donate a Marshadow as I would still like to keep the dream alive by having them all. 

Best,

Andrew

Edited by perdet

33 minutes ago, Cecillia said:

As far as I know Marshadow can't be redeemed on USUM, but I got 3 spare Marshadow. If you don't mind a clone, then I can give you one. Marshadium-Z can still be received.

Hello, that would be amazing. How shall we proceed? This is my first time doing something like this. 

• 1 month later...

Good day to all and merry christmas!

I'm from Latin America so I didn't even have the chance to get a code for my Pokémon Sun and Moon games. I don't mind clones, it's just to complete my pokébank-dex.

Also if someone has a XY Event Diancie I will be really grateful. Posting event pokémon image here to have the data

Thank you in advance!

diancie.png

Edited by EruPaul
Adding image