Hello everyone at Project Pokemon! Those who know me, will recognize me because of my IRC nicknames: Sans or Jellal. I promised a good friend of mine, Sabresite, that I will post my research on Ageto Celebi RNG as well. For those who don't know me, I am the one who posted on /r/pokemonrng a guide on how to RNG abuse Ageto Celebi on emulator by re-using save states to advance multiple frames and get to an ideal PRNG state (23 frames from target) to RNG abuse Celebi, something that was thought to be very hard or almost impossible to do before. I will post the guide on reddit so you can take a look on it. This is something I worked for 3-5 weeks and it's a product of my extensive research as well as from my own experience doing this.

The guide is here:

I would like to give a special thanks to Kaphotics, Bond697, xfr and anyone else at Project Pokemon who previously worked on researching Ageto Celebi RNG in the past: Your inputs were very valuable for me. Without the information you were able to dig in, this guide wouldn't had been possible. I sincerely thank you for that! Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any. It's my first time at Project Pokemon, so keep up with me in case I don't reply.

Edited by Sans
  • Amazed 4