Introductions

Mega Swampario

Hey there!! My name is Mega Swampario. I am new to this site and I have a couple questions for the admins here. First off, I am a new YouTuber and am looking to get my name out there as far as I can and to the perfect audience. I am all about Pokemon and nothing else. Am I allowed to post on this website links to my YouTube channel and videos. If so, in which forums would I be posting these links? If I am not allowed to do this please just let me know and I wont. But I will stick around cuz this seems like a really good site to be a part of. Thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, Mega Swampario said:

Hey there!! My name is Mega Swampario. I am new to this site and I have a couple questions for the admins here. First off, I am a new YouTuber and am looking to get my name out there as far as I can and to the perfect audience. I am all about Pokemon and nothing else. Am I allowed to post on this website links to my YouTube channel and videos. If so, in which forums would I be posting these links? If I am not allowed to do this please just let me know and I wont. But I will stick around cuz this seems like a really good site to be a part of. Thank you in advance.

Hello @Mega Swampario! Welcome to Project Pokémon, enjoy your time here.  As a friendly reminder, we encourage all members to read our Guidelines which can be found by following this link.

Linking to Youtube videos:  While there are no forums solely dedicated to posting Youtube videos for self promotion, you may link to a video if it is relevant to the topic of a post in which you plan to submit a reply.  If you are in need of troubleshooting advice for software hosted on Project Pokémon, it is acceptable to link to a video displaying the issue(s) you are experiencing in hopes of getting that help. There are also times when developers here will post hype videos of ROM patches that they are creating.  I'm sure there are other instances where linking to Youtube videos is justified, just do your best to follow Project Pokémon's Guidelines and you should be fine.