Crashing on loading save with drag-and-drop and new legality errors.

qhQqvDuiSj

Latest commit crashes when attempting to load save file with drag-and-drop.

Edit: Also noticed a lot of new legality errors. Gen 7: Solgaleo, Lunala, Island-scan pokes, Eevee gift egg, Eevee. Some give a notice about relearn moves, others throw an exception.

Edited by qhQqvDuiSj

48 minutes ago, qhQqvDuiSj said:

Latest commit crashes when attempting to load save file with drag-and-drop.

Edit: Also noticed a lot of new legality errors. Gen 7: Solgaleo, Lunala, Island-scan pokes, Eevee gift egg, Eevee. Some give a notice about relearn moves, others throw an exception.

pkm related issues should now be fixed; can you elaborate on the d&d for save files?

d&d problem: PKHeX hung then crashed with d&d (I tried with saves from gen 3 onward), but loading from the menu worked. I tested it a few times back and forth.

Latest commit: pkm related issues appear fixed. d&d works again: might be intermittent? I'll rollback and check again, and report back later.

d&d issue fixed:

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/11aab91eeef9bfbb86e56e45bb259600fe1e4fca

Was tricky in that you have to quickly move the mouse out so that the forwarded event gets sent to the correct event handler... DoDragDrop depends on mouse position :). The main form wasn't using the forwarded data correctly; now it is. Thanks for reporting!

• Like 1