Clothing Option Request

R.J.etro

I've seen this mentioned in the past but I really want this feature in a new update down the line. I really want a replacement for the give all clothes button. I really would like a give all sun or give all moon clothing option, or the ability to remove all clothing and select the ones you want similar to the Zygarde cells functions within the program. I think a lot of people want this and I think it will help with getting less bans online for hacking. GameFreak is getting smarter. I made the mistake of giving myself all clothing and I just wish I could hit a delete all clothing button.

Thanks!

Wardrobe data is never transmitted, nor has anyone received bans for invalid wardrobes.

If you've been paying attention to the change logs or checked the program in the last week, you'd see that the clothing modifier has none/all legal/all illegal options.

Feel free to document what every byte in the data block corresponds to, and come up with a way to use the game text to create an editor that can be used by any language.

With the task listed above and the currently available code button, it would be a lot of time spent for a feature that already has a satisfactory implementation. Feel free to research yourself and post a how-to in the Save Research forum.