Fake Out on Incineroar does not show as legit

LifeMushroom

Just now, LifeMushroom said:

I just signed up on this board, and you've been rude to me the first two posts I make. :\

I selected the starter because that was the only Met Location I knew, I didn't remember about the Hatched from an egg function.

I'm sorry that you took it that way; no excuses, I've got a horrible personality AND tend to get sarcastic when I point out something that is abhorrently basic.
(Starter starters can't have egg moves, because it's a starter [not bred],
whereas egg moves are only obtained when bred)

Now, to the real business.
It'll help if you could compare against a Pokemon hatched from an egg, say Eevee. (There's one obtained early on in the game IIRC).
This way, you'll know what the egg location and met location details are like, when it comes to Pokemon with relearn/egg moves.

Also, do note that in your 4th screenshot, which features the tab with Moves and Relearn Moves,
Hatched Pokemon tend to have Relearn Moves fields filled up.
When location details are correct and Moves are filled,
you may opt to double click the Relearn Moves area for the Program to autofill for you.

Now, two last things:
1. There's a mass banning spree done by GameFreak going on, so think twice before you hack. (information here: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/39874-online-ban-wave-–-almost-6000-people-affected/)
2. As this is not a bug, this isn't the right place to continue this discussion (read: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/33741-read-before-posting/#comment-208852),
so after last words/questions from you, I'll lock up this thread.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LifeMushroom said:

Does Invalid S/M location for hatched egg mean anything? Read somewhere that the legality checks are still being tested on.

Was typing previous reply, but your reply got through first.
(though the contents of my reply still stands).

Met location is incorrect. You can double click within the box, it'll likely generate a correct example for you.
(only Egg Met should be Nursery Helpers. Think of Met in this scenario to be where you hatched it.
You certainly didn't hatch it at Nursery Helpers. [that would sound disturbing, you hatched it in them? xD ])

example:
Capture.PNG