Legendary birds Pt

Klaatu

Nope.

They're randomly-generated IVs and Personality, so if you modify them, try changing the IVs to your taste, and then use the PID/IV generator to get a legit personality that suits your IVs.

If you can't get the personality you want, try altering the numbers a bit by 1 or 2.

Thanks

That's what I meant by "type1 PID/IV" =)

So I changed the IVs to some usable numbers, hit the "PID/IV" button, generate, and repeat until a useful nature appeared on one of the first few rows.

So if I have chosen a generated row of "type 1" it's legal right?

The main reason I had worries about if this process creates an illegal poke, was because I thought that maybe the birds have more limitation about this than normal legis, like how it was with the beasts in FRLG or something.

Can another person verify that the birds stay legal if I use a type1 PID/IV thingy after changing IVs?

The "type" thing is totally unclear for me. I just use Type 1 for most if not all, but I'm still trying to gather information about the "types".

However, yes. Basically give it numbers that suit the build you want, go to PID/IV and generate to a suitable personality.

If you get nothing, flex a number by one or two, regenerate and repeat until you get something to your liking.

Confirmation would be desirable indeed.