Relearn Moves error

dragonaired

+ I have a question about Fashion Items.

I gave all fashion Items and the game blacked out when I trying to use dye shop.

Now I downloaded pkhex 161231 update.

And the notes says,

- Fixed: Fashion payload cheats no longer cause ingame crashes due to invalid dye values.

So, if I give all fashion item again with this version, can I use the dye shop normally?

Edited by dragonaired

16 minutes ago, dragonaired said:

+ I have a question about Fashion Items.

I gave all fashion Items and the game blacked out when I trying to use dye shop.

Now I downloaded pkhex 161231 update.

And the notes says,

- Fixed: Fashion payload cheats no longer cause ingame crashes due to invalid dye values.

So, if I give all fashion item again with this version, can I use the dye shop normally?

Yes.

Egg Move legality has now been updated in the latest commit, apparently the original paste has received some updates since its original posting. I have updated the legality tables with the relevant changes.

24 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Yes.

Egg Move legality has now been updated in the latest commit, apparently the original paste has received some updates since its original posting. I have updated the legality tables with the relevant changes.

Thank you for answer!

but I still have question about Egg Move legality.

If my pkhex is using the "original paste" you linked, should I update or re-download it?