Egg Moves legality "issues"

R3st0

I dunno if this has been posted before or if this is the right place to put this, but Egg Moves seem to register as "illegal" moves on any Pokemon, E.G. Bewear with Ice Punch or Muk (either form) with Shadow Sneak. Both of those moves can be learned by breeding for each Pokemon, but PKHeX doesn't think that it is "legal." I checked Serebii, and sure enough, Bewear learns Ice Punch and Muk and its respectful Alolan form learn Shadow Sneak. I also tried giving Samurott Night Slash, which it learns with breeding, but apparently the program thinks that that is illegal, too. I'm including a picture of a Samurott I'm modifying in PKHeX (latest version BTW) along with the egg moves it gets according to Serebii, as well as the program saying that Night Slash is not a legal move.

Can this be fixed please?

proof.png

Wrong section

Also

When reporting Egg Move legality problems you should include the exact path you took to get that egg move on your Pokémon legitimately in-game. No one really has time to manually check every possible combination, so you if you believe that a certain egg move can be legitimately passed down onto a Pokémon right now in Sun/Moon you should give at least one breeding chain that works and which proves that it can be legitimately obtained.

(Egg moves that require Pokémon which can't currently be obtained in Sun/Moon without Pokémon Bank are illegal.)

When a pkm is is generated as an egg, all of its current moves are mirrored to the Relearn Moves for later recollection if forgotten. Night Slash is not in the shown Relearn Moves section.

Program working as intended, fix your legality issue yourself by clicking in the Relearn Moves groupbox area and PKHeX will suggest a fixed relearn movepool for you.

• Like 1