Looking for a full set of N's pokemon

MythicMatt

Here's the deal:

I recently started Black 2, and was hoping to be able to connect my flashcard Black to use Unova Link. This wasn't the case. So now, I figured why not ask here.

Basically, I'd like pkm files of each of N's pokemon [preferably at the levels they were caught at] to inject into my Black save to trade onto Black 2, if at all possible.

On 12/26/2016 at 1:40 PM, MythicMatt said:

Here's the deal:

I recently started Black 2, and was hoping to be able to connect my flashcard Black to use Unova Link. This wasn't the case. So now, I figured why not ask here.

Basically, I'd like pkm files of each of N's pokemon [preferably at the levels they were caught at] to inject into my Black save to trade onto Black 2, if at all possible.

I thought you could just catch them at will in Black and White 2. Is that not how they worked? If they were event Pokemon, wouldn't they be in the event gallery? I've had an interest in obtaining them as well. 

Catch them at will? No, you need to use Unova Link with a completed Black or White in order to have a chance to encounter them. They aren't event pokemon either, otherwise I would've picked them up from the gallery at some point. If it's needed, I could use what I know to make a list?

You can do Unova Link between B/W and B2/W2 via local wireless. There was an option to do it using only one DS, via Global Link, but that's not really possible anymore.