PKHeX taking too long to open

Taiko!

After downloading the latest release (12212016) some hours later PKHeX froze and while PKHeX was frozen i turned off the computer.

Some moments later , my PC would get stuck at booting , 2 tries later my PC finally boots completely . But now , everytime when i go to open PKHeX the program takes 5 minutes to load completely or even more. Hours before PKHeX would open in seconds...

I also have tried to find a solution for this but nothing has worked overall. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall , install older versions but still nothing has worked...

Could anyone help me please? Who has gotten this issue? 

8 hours ago, Taiko! said:

After downloading the latest release (12212016) some hours later PKHeX froze and while PKHeX was frozen i turned off the computer.

Some moments later , my PC would get stuck at booting , 2 tries later my PC finally boots completely . But now , everytime when i go to open PKHeX the program takes 5 minutes to load completely or even more. Hours before PKHeX would open in seconds...

I also have tried to find a solution for this but nothing has worked overall. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall , install older versions but still nothing has worked...

Could anyone help me please? Who has gotten this issue? 

what were you doing before it froze??