Froakie for Moon?

Guest Orchestrafanboy

Guest Orchestrafanboy

I know this isn't proper format, but my request is kind of personal. So, my little brother is going to play through his first Pokémon game: Moon. I promised him a Froakie when he started, but Ash-Greninja is not breedable and Pokémon Bank won't be operational until January. I don't want to hurt his feelings and tell him he can't play through without a Froakie, so what should I do? Would anyone be able to obtain a Froakie ingame that they would be willing to trade him when the time comes? Nothing super crazy, Protean or not doesn't matter, perfect evs and ivs are irrelevant. Just a Froakie he can use for his team. Thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, evandixon said:

With homebrew or CFW, saves can be exported, edited with PKHeX, and imported.

Ah of course, very nice.

Can saves be exported for use with PKHeX using this?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Datel-Action-Replay-Power-Nintendo/dp/B00CQ9L1Z6?ref_=nav_ya_signin&claim_type=EmailAddress&new_account=1&th=1

Edited by Hadditor

38 minutes ago, Hadditor said:

Unfortunately, no.  Homebrew or CFW is required for the time being.

Retail cartridge saves are encrypted on a per-cartridge basis, and the powersaves itself will not decrypt them, nor allow edited saves to be re-imported.

Just now, evandixon said:

Unfortunately, no.  Homebrew or CFW is required for the time being.

Retail cartridge saves are encrypted on a per-cartridge basis, and the powersaves itself will not decrypt them, nor allow edited saves to be re-imported.

Well that's alright then. Whilst it can't do it directly, I can access Oot3Dhax by using a powersave. Thanks!