RSE/FRLG/Colos E-reader events

HaxAras

Somebody please move this if this is in the wrong place or there's a better section for it.

So basically over in this thread

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48553-Gen-III-V-Event-Contributions-Thread

I noticed a couple of my saves. One of them being a Ruby version with the Nutpea berry scanned in. I'm an E-reader collector. I like legit stuff and official hardware so I thought of contributing saves with every E-reader trainer scanned in, every berry, etc. I thought about it a little more and felt this huge undertaking deserved it's own thread.

I'll only be doing each trainer in 1 save. For ex. Only Japanese Ruby and NA Ruby, etc. Once I'm done with the project, I can take special requests. Like scanning a certain trainer into Sapphire or scanning stuff into personal saves. I'm still waiting for them to arrive but I've ordered the complete set (No promos) of Fire Red and Leaf Green and once I'm done with those scans, I can do custom setups and scan any cards in any order.

I'm considering taking pictures of each card to go along with the save file. They'll all be in a compressed folder together and likely bundled together. (English Ruby berries, Japanese Ruby berries, etc.)

Here's a list of what I have and basically my to-do list.

English

All booster pack trainers

All berries

Lady Astrid

Gentleman Niles

Eon Ticket

Japanese

All series 1 trainers

All series 1 berries

Decoration Present

Emerald strategy guide promo

4 E-reader pack in promos

Fire Red and Leaf Green set

Pokemon Colosseum set and promos

If I'm not mistaken, the way it works with Colosseum is:

I beat the trainers and then a special trainer shows up and I can catch a shadow Pokemon. I'll be making backups for all of those as well as a special backup afterward where you can battle all of the trainers that have been scanned in.

As of the date and time of typing this, I only have a few more days of work and then I'll have most of the next several months off so I'll work on this when I can.

Edit: First bit of a progress update. I was hoping for some feedback so I won't go much further than this.

IniFCBN.png

On one hand, I don't want 100 folders but on the other I also don't like how cluttered it will be with 200 files. Pictures and saves all over the place. I figure bundling them up might be the less annoying option.

Edit 2: Here's version 1 of the save with everything pictured. To let people download and use the saves and so this thread doesn't look like some empty promise.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8f75oumtv67l34b/E-reader_Ruby-Sapphire-Emerald-EnglishV1.zip

Edited by HaxAras