Help Please

Seig91

I just tried turning on one of my Pokemon Diamond games and it says this in a white box with a blue border:

"The date could not be read.

Please turn off the power, then

remove and reinsert the DS Game

Card."

And I have done that. I have turned off the power and removed then reinserted my game a dozen or so times to try and fix the error. My brother even checked the 'pins' on the game card and they were not messed up, they were all correct.

I had around 400ish events that I was collecting. Including ones I obtained myself from beating and making completely UT from Pokemon Collesum(SP?) and Pokemon xD: Gale of Darkness (total of 70 hours), 7 100% Legit WISH Pokemon, 30 100% Legit PNPC(a,b,c,d) events and more.

Can anyone please tell me how I can solve this problem!? I don't want my time and effort to have been wasted.

(P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong section please move this to the right section Mods/Admins. Thank you)

I am afraid that the game might be corrupted in several ways. One reason for this might be the the insides of the game have become lose. That is the issue i have with my Diamond.

Dang it. So there is no way to fix my game? Sorry for your loss of your Diamond as well. lol.....

Thank you for the information.

Do you have any way of getting save file data to your computer? Thats the only way you could conserve the save data. Even then, if its busted enough it still might not work.

Sadly no... I have no way of getting the save file to my computer. I wouldn't even know how to do it, or what to do it with.