Extracting a Pokemon Blue 3DS VC save file

Sodarok

Hello everybody,

I want to extract my save file of the 3DS VC version of Pokemon Blue. I know that there's a tutorial here but I guess I need some extra help.

I have a New 3DS with firmware 11.0.0.33E and I use either browserhax or oothax to use homebrew. I have the ropbin 2.7. The version of the homebrew launcher is 1.1.1.

When I try to use svdt, the 3DS freezes on a red screen. The tutorial says that you need a special custom version of the Homebrew Launcher and mmap files.

I guess I did everything that the tutorial said but the 3DS still gets stuck on the red screen. Maybe one of you can explain it to me again?

Thank you for your help!

Hello everybody,

I want to extract my save file of the 3DS VC version of Pokemon Blue. I know that there's a tutorial here but I guess I need some extra help.

I have a New 3DS with firmware 11.0.0.33E and I use either browserhax or oothax to use homebrew. I have the ropbin 2.7. The version of the homebrew launcher is 1.1.1.

When I try to use svdt, the 3DS freezes on a red screen. The tutorial says that you need a special custom version of the Homebrew Launcher and mmap files.

I guess I did everything that the tutorial said but the 3DS still gets stuck on the red screen. Maybe one of you can explain it to me again?

Thank you for your help!

This probably may not be of much help,

But I'm not aware of any hax working on 11.0 (https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/4ipl3z/3dshacking_qa_general_110_edition/)

I'm on CFW, which I downgraded my 3DS from 10.3 .

I only managed to extract and inject the save with special permissions from using a custom firmware. (A9LH)

I wouldn't downgrade my 3DS just for this game. The hax I have works fine on the newest update. I got it from 3dbrew.org.

Maybe something was altered with the saves in the newest update or something? Isn't anybody here who tried it recently?