Pokemon Emerald save file with all shiny Pokemon

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/24/2016 at 2:20 AM, Blackwing said:

Hello ! After many months of emuRNGing, I decided to make a collection of all 386 pokemon in their shiny form ! The vast majority of them are from egg RNGing. The Kanto starters are from starter RNGing in FR/LG and the legendaries are from standard static RNGing. Unown and Ditto cannot make eggs, so I had to RNG them in the wild (The Unown procedure was really hard, it took me about 3 days to figure it out). There are also pokemon in the save, which I found ready from other save files (they are leagally tested) and this includes the shiny wishmaker Jirachi (the bashful one). Also, there are about 10 pokemon in BOX 14 that are not part of the shiny collection (and a bit of illegal), but I left them because with them I got all gold symbols from Battle Frontier and I didn't feel like excluding them from this save. As regards Celebi, everyone knows that noone could get a shiny one legally in Gen3. In this save, there are 3, the Ageto and 10 ANIV ones were edited by me with A-Save and the 3rd one is one I captured in Pokemon Crystal and the converted it to 3rd gen pkm format. As regards the save file itself, I have used minimal cheats for unlocking the islands and for obtaining items. Concluding, I should mention that some legendaries were RNGed in different save files, hence they have different OT data. About credits : I would like to thank these guys that I might have used their saves to get something (even if I RNGed something myself), the person that shared openly the shiny Wishmaker Jirachi,the creator of A-Save (KazoWAR) the creators of the lua scripts I used, the creator of VBArr. I will probably write some RNG tutorials in the future for 3rd gen games (especially for FR/LG, because there is really few information on this subject... I really hope you will find this save useful (for collection purposes, because i didn't work on the competitive part at all).

Thank you

Edit : I realised that I provided the wrong Latios file in the save, so I fixed this issue in the newly attached save file.

Edit2 : In Box 14 a shiny flawess Gengar is added. Credits go to  wejhvabewjty.  Thank you !

Edit3 : In Box 14 a shiny exceptional Manectric is added. Thank you again wejhvabewjty !

Edit4: I have included in Box 14 the shiny flawless Timid Mew Suloku and St. GIGA obtained through RNG (Thank you !). Also, I added a shiny flawless Bagon and a shiny flawless Beldum, RNGed by me, as well as a non shiny Ageto Celebi, with flawless Atk and Sp. Atk IVs (from Nigoli's save I think, thank you as well).

Edit4.1 : St. GIGA fixed a problem with the flawless shiny Mew in Box 14. Thank you ! 

Pokemon Emerald All Shiny Fixed.sav 128 kB · 29799 downloads

It aint working. I loaded up Pokemon Emerald on GPEmu then opened the .sav file it doesnt work

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...