Pokemon Mega Adventure Fangame

Leon Draceus

C9GwryF.png

IkvSM6S.png

------------------------------ "Conquer the erra of Mega Evolution" ------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

Hello, everyone! This is my first Pokemon project, Pokemon Mega Adventure.

Before publishing this game, I had changed my mind many times but at last, I can publish it. I'm not good at English so there will be some mistakes in my grammar. I like working alone so it took me months to complete the Beta. I like Black so almost everything in my game are Black-colored things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLOT

- Region: Akito

- Starters: [bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle] and [Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie]

- Hero: Luster, a new Trainer go on his own journey to complete Prof. Oak's research. On his journey, he met lots of friends and rivals, even bad guys, the mysterious Team Prime. Team Prime is searching for the ultimate power of the strongest Mega Evolution. Luster has to stop them from doing bad things. What's Team Prime planning? Forget about it, Luster's goal is to master the Mega Evolution and Latios, the guardian of Misty Island, suddenly appear in front of him. Latios ask him for his help and take him to the Descent Tower. Soaring the sky with Latios, he expriences the most awesome thing in the world! He wants Latios to be his partner. Will he be able to catch Latios?

- Heroine: Haruki, a new Trainer go on his own journey to complete Prof. Oak's research. On her journey, she met lots of friends and rivals, even bad guys, the mysterious Team Prime. Team Prime is searching for the ultimate power of the strongest Mega Evolution. Haruki has to stop them from doing bad things. What's Team Prime planning? Forget about it, Haruki's goal is to master the Mega Evolution and Latios, the guardian of Misty Island, suddenly appear in front of her. Latios ask her for his help and take her to the Descent Tower. Soaring the sky with Latios, she expriences the most awesome thing in the world! She wants Latios to be her partner. Will she be able to catch Latios?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTERS

In Pokémon Mega Adventure, you can choose Luster or Haruki to explore the region.

LUSTER - The hero

BfZOCoE.png

HARUKI - The heroine

k5wx3aE.png

Ash - The rival

HuAjPp5.png

Serena - The rival

6c83tcM.png

Brendan - The rival

w3NFpx2.png

Latios/Latias - The guardian of Misty Island

znm5KIL.gif

Starters from Prof. Oak

CXkkNyG.pngHbnISW5.pngIMok916.png

Starters from Prof. Hase

3oFnZ61.pngOA3hVBN.pngNqpvxNA.png

Team Prime - The evil

hIxlTc5.pngND7tOfJ.png

FEATURES

- 721 Pokemon to be encounter.

- Mystery Gifts

- Pixie Stone for Eevee.

- All Mega Stones, Mega Evolutions.

- Mega Bracelet

- Redesigned HUD

- BW Menu

.... And more...

SCREENSHOTS

R8kWuDh.jpg

m02szD3.jpg

fJ6xk3t.jpg

kyfrVIN.jpg

n6lGRWy.jpg

jiV5OSF.jpg

CREDITS

Thanks~~~ a lot for their help!!!

---- Game Source ----

Pokemon Essentials v15.1 - Thank everyone who makes this Pack.

3D Sprites - Pokemon Wikia

Music - utuber6061backup

---- Additional Scripts ---

-FL- - For 'Set the Control Screen' Script, 'Simple HUD' Script, 'HgSs run activation' Script

shiney570 - For 'BW Menu' Script (with the help of Luka S.J), 'Emulator Savestate' Script (with the help of -FL-)

Help-14, Rayd12smitty , zingzags - For their 'Following Pokémon' Script

Maruno - For 'Mystery Gift' Script

LilaTraube - Whirlpool Autotile, I used it for Ash-Greninja Evolution

---- Sprites ----

The Spriters Resources

binarypeaches - Ash Sprite

andreew1001 - For Ash-Greninja Sprite

Logo, Splash, Banner, HUD Bar,... - Leon Draceus

Gen VI Sprites - I ripped it from Pokemon Wikia Sprites (GIF -> PNG)

Some Characters - Shinichi Kitsu (Team Prime Gunts, Admins...)

---- Supporters ----

hao456c - Test game, 3D Sprites

Hoat Vu - Test game

Epsilon Draconis - Test game, Music (From Pokemon X/Y, OR/AS)

Pokemon-vn

TTC

---- Thanks to Original Pokemon Games of Nintendo & GameFreak ----

VIDEOS

SUPPORT BANNER

There are many ways to support me by using these banners (Share it or add it to your Signature)

~~~ LOGO SUPPORT BANNER ~~~

C9GwryF.png

[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=362058"][img=http://i.imgur.com/C9GwryF.png][/url]

[/url]~~~ LATIOS SUPPORT BANNER ~~~

ox8m97Q.gif

[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=362058"][img=http://i.imgur.com/ox8m97Q.gif][/url]

DOWNLOAD

BETA 1

CLICK HERE

THANKS FOR READING!!!