Bad eggs showing every time I open up PKHeX on Pokemon X

Marioman65

So every time I extract my save file using homebrew I see these red boxes, and I found out it means there bad eggs I tried removing them using powersaves and stuff, but nothing works. Every time I tried opening pkhex Bad eggs randomly show up I don't know why

Screenshot

So just to confirm, these appear fine ingame but only PKHeX shows them as bad eggs?

I checked with old builds and all say that there's invalid checksums for those slots (they just didn't show it as red background).

No When I inject the save with those red boxes they show up as bad eggs even if I remove them every time I open up pkhex they show up again

Oh, I see.

Try manually moving Pokemon within your box to that slot. PKHeX will move the Pokemon (and in so, updates the checksum).

It's possible that something screwed up and flipped two bits while the game was writing your save data. Looks like Klefki had extra text tacked on its name, dunno about Mawile.

Oh, I see.

Try manually moving Pokemon within your box to that slot. PKHeX will move the Pokemon (and in so, updates the checksum).

It's possible that something screwed up and flipped two bits while the game was writing your save data. Looks like Klefki had extra text tacked on its name, dunno about Mawile.

I think that fixed it I guess ill tell you if it happens again thanks for now -MARIO99

Edit:Yep its fixed cause I just resaved the game and checked if its back its not thanks :)