Trouble With Genning Tradable Pokés

SCOTTSTEINER

Hay y'all

As the title says, I've having trouble creating some Pokémans (using PKHeX), that I was going to use for Elite Four themed giveaway over at /r/PokemonGiveaway on Reddit. [/shamelessPromotion]

The Pokémin in question are 2 Dragonites, a Drifblim, and an Acheops. After importing the Pokémuns to my copy of X, Wonder Trade gives me the good ol "We could not find a trade partner for you".

I'll include the Bulbapedia listings of the respective Porkymoans just for reference, and links to the .pk6 files up on Google Drive.

The Dragonites are supposed to be Lance's level 49 Thunder and Blizzard Dragonite from his HG/SS team. This is particularly strange, as they'll trade when they're level 60, but as soon as I drop their level to 49, WT rejects them. Also, Lance's Level 50 Dragonite, which is just a copy of the Thunder Dragonite with different moves and a level higher, will go through fine.

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Blizzard Dragonite[/td]

[td]Thunder Draongite[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]qdd7QsF.png[/td]

[td]2ruQRne.png[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Link[/td]

[td]Link[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]Next are Shauntal's Drifblim and Iris' Archeops, from their first encounter in B2/W2's Challenge Mode. As far as I can tell, there's nothing abnormal about them.

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Shauntal's Drifblim[/td]

[td]Iris' Archeops[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]kpQFs1s.png[/td]

[td]T7lXIJc.png[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Link[/td]

[td]Link[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]Any help would be much appreciated =)

Getting rid of the Flying gems solved the case for the Drifblim and Archeops.

As for the Dragonites, I've found they'll trade when they're level 50, possibly because there have been 3 event Dragonites that were level 50. Still, strange.

Thank you for your help! =)