"Other" tab when managing sav file.

Odaxis

When you remove a Pokémon from the daycare, the data is not removed. It's simply marked 'Empty' and is only overwritten when you deposit another Pokémon into that slot.

PKHeX denotes this flag with / and fades out the preview sprite [relevant code here]. It's similar to Trash Bytes; the game doesn't care to clear unused data (saves some cpu operations).

Example 'Empty'

Example 'Full'

I prefer to not have the contents of the tab editable, as it may cause odd behavior ingame (ie, egg available for unbreedable species).

When you remove a Pokémon from the daycare, the data is not removed. It's simply marked 'Empty' and is only overwritten when you deposit another Pokémon into that slot.

PKHeX denotes this flag with / and fades out the preview sprite [relevant code here]. It's similar to Trash Bytes; the game doesn't care to clear unused data (saves some cpu operations).

Example 'Empty'

Example 'Full'

I prefer to not have the contents of the tab editable, as it may cause odd behavior ingame (ie, egg available for unbreedable species).

One additional question. Is there anywhere i can read up more on Event Constants in the Event Flag Editor?

I'm trying to determine why I cannot access box 31 in Pokemon Bank yet can access it in game.

One additional question. Is there anywhere i can read up more on Event Constants in the Event Flag Editor?

I'm trying to determine why I cannot access box 31 in Pokemon Bank yet can access it in game.

Event Flags are boolean (0/1, true false) storage.

Event Constants are ushorts (0-65535) storage.

If you've modified the 'boxes available' in the box editor (wallpaper) then yeah, it might be related to a constant.

Event Flags are boolean (0/1, true false) storage.

Event Constants are ushorts (0-65535) storage.

If you've modified the 'boxes available' in the box editor (wallpaper) then yeah, it might be related to a constant.

Any way to know which constant it could be related to?

Naw, unless you did a file diff on a before/after.

Just completed the delta episode with a diff save file, confirmed have box 31 in bank, and am about to start comparing the constants before/after, just a question first. Is the list of event constants a complete list of everyone in game or does the list change as the game progresses?

Also what function does the FlagDiff Researcher tool under event flag editor have?

Just completed the delta episode with a diff save file, confirmed have box 31 in bank, and am about to start comparing the constants before/after, just a question first. Is the list of event constants a complete list of everyone in game or does the list change as the game progresses?

Also what function does the FlagDiff Researcher tool under event flag editor have?

FlagDiff will just tell you what flags are set vs what flags were unset when comparing two loaded save files.

The Researcher doesn't do event constants since those are fairly easy to understand with any diff-comparing program.

The event constant range can change as it stores integers of things like [starter index chosen] used for deciding what Rival Trainer set you face. They can also be reusable for things like storing the random result of "come show me [X] for a reward today".

FlagDiff will just tell you what flags are set vs what flags were unset when comparing two loaded save files.

The Researcher doesn't do event constants since those are fairly easy to understand with any diff-comparing program.

The event constant range can change as it stores integers of things like [starter index chosen] used for deciding what Rival Trainer set you face. They can also be reusable for things like storing the random result of "come show me [X] for a reward today".

Is there a program i can use to export that information (Event Constants list) for comparison between 2 save files?