Is it possible to transfer a pokemon from a gen 4 game straight to gen 6?

eugeniethebeanie

I've recently gotten the pokemon bank (quite a late bloomer I know). I have pokemon soulsliver and pokemon x. I have been working a lot on pokemon soulsliver and I want to transfer the pokemons on soulsliver to pokemon x, but since soulsliver is gen 4, I need a gen 5 however I don't and I don't want to go through the trouble to buying pokemon white or whatever just to transfer pokemon. Can anyone help me with this? (KINDA NEW HERE AN I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON SO I MIGHT NEED A BIT OF HELP.)

Unfortunately, pokebank is only compatible with gen 5 games (on real carts only).

Your only option I could think of would be to start a new game on a gen IV ROM using a emulator, trade all your pokemons from the real cart to the emulator, get the savefile and extract your pokemons from it, then finally use PKHex and RAM injection to get it into your gen VI cart. This requires you to be able to use Web injection though (or wait for smea's exploit to become exploitable).

Or you can still buy a gen V cart (the game is pretty old now, you should be able to get a cheap one), beat the elite four and use the poketransfert (you'll need 2 consoles for this). Then you'll be able to get it on X using the pokebank.