wifi trade Request: Aquatile!

TehReelK41

I would like this pokemon sent to me via wifi connection. its an obviously hacked water-type shiny sceptile with an azumarill's moveset. I know I wont be able to use this in compettittive battling, im just going to use it to make fun of a freind, as he thinks this pokemon actually exists in-game. the pkm file is attatched to the post under this one, and my freind code is this:

name: Hywel

code: 0646 4037 3504

game: pokemon diamond

If you can make this pokemon and send it to me, thanks. :smile:

Edited by TehReelK41
the file

I was going to use "Aquatile" to make fun of a freind who thinks he's cool because he's got "every pokemon in the game" (or so he says) so I hacked him to battle him, beat him, and make him smash his head against the wall looking for a pokemon that doesnt exist in-game. I normally wouldn't make him do this, but he's just too annoying, because he thinks hes better than everyone else, because he says he has every pokemon in the game. but he never lets anyone use his game, so we dont know if he really has got them all. so me, and some of my freinds got together and decided on this: an unobtainable hacked pokemon. but the hacked pokemon bit is only part 1, part 2 is where I use the cloning glitch to get 4 of Aquatile, give 1 each ot my pokemon group freinds, and then pretend to obsess about it whenever he looks at us. part 3 is where we spread ridiculous rumors about how to get him in-game, with each rumour contradicting the last, and making the "ways to get him" even more complicated than getting spiritomb. eventually, we will let him in on the secret, laugh about it, and then perhaps even give him an "Aquatile".

heres the file:

aquatile.pkm

aquatile.pkm

Edited by TehReelK41
parhaps is spelt "perhaps".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...