Pokemon Diamond Rom Question

k-noob

Sorry - I wasn't sure where this should go :redface:

is it possible to save the pokemon on from a rom in pkm files without bringing the rom sav file into the physical game cartridge?

For example, i'm playing pokemon diamond on my no$ emulator and i caught a pokemon.

Can I sav that game, producing a .sav file, open it in pokesav (or another program), and save a pokemon from that .sav file as a pkm file?

I tried pokesav and it doesn't work, it brings up an error that i can't read :confused:

I was wondering if this was possible to do

Are you trying to bring Pokemon from your No$GBA to your Real Game cart of D/P/P? If so I don't believe there are any unless you buy a Plugin or just use a 3rd Party Flashcart. Otherwise for Pokesav to open your .SAV file in Pokesav you must change the NO$GBA configuration file. Change SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed to

SAV/SNA File Format == Raw

Untitled2.png

After you've done this Save with no$gba and your sav file should be 512 KB.

If this doesn't work then make the SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed to SAV/SNA File Format == UnCompressed After you've done this Save with No$GBA, then change SAV/SNA File Format == UnCompressed to SAV/SNA File Format == Raw. Sorry if its confusing to understand, but that's how you do it.