German Gamestop Event Shiny Charizard

Roxxor

Hello,

I'm requesting the German Gamestop Event Shiny Charizard, available from today. (http://www.pokemon.com/de/pokemon-news/gamestop-laeutet-mit-geschenken-den-fruehling-ein/)

I would like to add it to my game (OR) via RAM injection.

Very short question: If I get a file, what do I have to do to give it an unique "ID"(sorry if this is the wrong term, I'm not so much into Pokemon hacking), so that it could be seen as much as legitimate as possible? I would also be happy with a quick link.

I'm just angry that they distribute everything with those stupid codes, which I'm not able to get (except ebay for ~10€.... Those f******)

Thank you very much :)

Well... this is as close as I can get to legitimate atm. I do not (yet) know the SID and with that the wondercard ID :\. We'd need help from someone who

- Can still make a ramsav dump

AND

- Has the wondercard on their console to dump it.

Then again, in the end there is no real way to verify the SID anyway, except through dumping the data.

Glurak - 65F86A57.pkx

Glurak - 65F86A57.pkx

• 2 weeks later...

Huhu :)

Im new here.

Usually I dont use "cheating" like this sort but I have a similar problem.

I got a legit Charizard German code and have activated this Charizard.

Well, I was silly enough to think that the code can be activated on ALL pokemon 6 gen editions once.

Wrong, it can only be activated once. So I have a Charizard with a bad type and shit IVs.

Hallelujah... I was mad as hell because the description of the card tells it like its activateble several times.

My Gamestop has no cards anymore for a new one...

But nevermind.

I wanted to fix this now and make myself a LEGIT Charizard via this PKhex QR code method.

I have a old 3DS with firmware 9.5.22 or something. Lucky me I guess. I read the next update banned this glitch.

I also have a New 3DS with latest firmware on which I play primaly.

I have the same problem than the creator.

I could give you all the neccessary infos for the Charizard except Sub Region and SID.

Does it even have a Sub Region set or just Germany? Its gifted in the whole country so I doubt it somehow but who knows.

Irrelevant what sub region you use then. Well the SID is only avaiable via this dump thing I guess.

I read of this ramsav dump.

I could do this theoretically. I have enough skills for this.

Im lacking a SD card adapter for PC though. Didnt wanted to get one only for this.

Is there any other way to get those dumping files on the SD card of the 3DS?

If not, well I guess bad luck. Maybe somebody else has this charizard and could dump it for us so we have a actually legit event charizard?

Would need German dumps though I guess. UK dumps etc dont bring that much.

Thanks for anyone who would do this for us or may help me with dumping.

Nice forum here.