Met Location Question for DPPt

graftn

I'm trying to create files that appear as legitimate as possible, so I'm wondering what the location would be for Pokes that came from DPPt and BW. I'm sure this has been answered at some point, but I could not find an answer upon an initial search. Would any Mon that came from DPPt appear with the met location of "Pokemon Transfer" in gen vi? And what about those from gen v? Alternatively, if anyone has files for gen iv item-event legends that can pass for legitimate and would like to share them, that would be appreciated. If not, an answer is all I need.

DPPt pokemon's met locations should be Poke Transfer, same for BW ones. The former features encounter types, most of them are Tall Grass, or Cave. Best to make them as hatched eggs, so for that, egg met location is Day Care Couple. Same for BW, but without the encounter types. Event pokemon from Gen IV get Poke Transfer too. Gen V events though get "a lovely place," and their met dates must be one where the pokemon could've been legally obtained. Also, "Fateful Encounter" must be ticked for event pokemon of all generations.