Is making permanent Megas safe?

PPMax

I have noticed that you can make Pokémon files in their Mega form with PKHeX, but I was wondering if that could screw up your game. Would this also allow you to double Mega Evolve with Charizard and Mewtwo like I have seen in some videos?

I have noticed that you can make Pokémon files in their Mega form with PKHeX, but I was wondering if that could screw up your game. Would this also allow you to double Mega Evolve with Charizard and Mewtwo like I have seen in some videos?

I don't know if they'll screw up your game (I don't think they will tho), but yes they'd allow you to double Mega Evolve but you wouldn't be able to use them in wifi battles just in local ones

Will the Mega Pokémon be usable in Pokémon Amie?

They're usable in Amie :)

When you say it goes back to normal, is it random or guarenteed? For example, if I were to just leave the Mega in my party and not do anything with it, would it still revert at some point? Also, if you use them in Amie, does it show the model of the Mega Pokémon or the standard form?

When you say it goes back to normal, is it random or guarenteed? For example, if I were to just leave the Mega in my party and not do anything with it, would it still revert at some point? Also, if you use them in Amie, does it show the model of the Mega Pokémon or the standard form?

I don't know exactly where/when it back to normal.

If you put on Battle Box, it never changes.

But if you hold on your party, some time it eventually back to normal.

Yep, in Amie you will play w/ mega.

• 3 weeks later...

Old thread, but can I just point out...

1) You cannot play with permanent mega evolutions in Pokémon Amie. It crashes your game and I've heard of one person who has lost their save file. The game isn't designed to have mega evolutions outside of battle so obviously they won't work in Amie.

2)Pokémon revert after battle and when they're left in your party and the game is closed. This happens 100% of the time. If you want to keep permanent mega evolutions stored, put them in the PC. They will stay like that forever, or at least until you battle/close the game with them in your party.