Video Games ruined my brother

FLOOTENKERP

Does he act like that all of the time? As in, does he bother every living human being that he comes in contact with or just you? Because if he just bothers you than you could potentially stop his actions by acting more calm around him, that way he might lose interest.

Now I know it is easier said than done, but think of it like this: You'll end up bettering yourself by controlling your emotions (I do not mean to say you may have an emotional problem, just saying that being able to be in full control of one's emotion is better than not) and you may stop that kid's actions.

Now if he bothers other people as well then you might as well try to confront your mother. If you can manage to act like an adult, and not say childish things and sound as if your whining, she may end up opening her supposedly deaf ears.

PS: Your father is on medication right? If so he should be fine, even if angered. I would say your mother may be a tad too cautious, unless his doctor said otherwise.

It's me and my older brother, he only annoys us but he won't stop. Even if we do act calm, he still does nothing all day so I doubt he will stop. I've ignored him before, but he still continues.