Legit Arceus

Leonboii

Hey I wanted to make a legit Arceus, i looked for the events and found one named MICHINA Arceus which is the arceus with special rend roar of time and shadow force. Anyways i did all required, Origin game Platinum, Met Location Poke Transfer Ball Cherish Ball and checked Fateful Encounter. Attacks are standard and legit. On the TID, SID i searched for the right one. TID is: 02010 and SID is:56468 the OT Michina and Latest(not OT)Handler my ign. so can anyone say me what i did wrong :/...

You could look up the Dream World Arceus for Gen V, the OT and SID can be set to what you want, with met location being Entree Forest. For the Michina one, I was able to trade clones of those, so what the right info that worked for me was...

Origin Game: Diamond, the rest is right, but the TID I got was 11059, with SID being 29950.

I searched for an Arceus that knows Shadow Force as part of a request, the website's main page features a gallery of events. The Michina one knows Shadow Force, so I got that. I just downloaded the pcd/pgt and injected it to my SoulSilver save. Then converted for Gen VI, and was able to clone and edit it based on the plate it held.

i did that all i put it in the PKHeX but can i still edit the pokemon like give it it ev's moves etc and will it still be legit und usable in wifi battles?

As long as the moves and EVs are legal, it can be useable in wifi battles. Don't ask anymore about that, this site doesn't encourage using genned pokemon in wifi battles and competitions.

If it helps, look at these pictures of this legal Arceus, hopefully giving ideas on what makes a legal Arceus, and what doesn't. It's a safer tactic to use Pokegen, as the PID generating is different from Gen VI, and then import to a Gen V game or convert for PKHex. I usually import to a Gen V game because of Poketransfer, if it passes through that, then I know it's legal, without trying out wifi trading and Battle Spot.

NxTv4gU.pngGyFkaEq.pngGyFkaEq.png

Just open your game save in PKhEx, download the PKM from pokedit, drag and drop the PKM file to one of the boxes in your PC in PkHex, export your save file and inject it back into your game.

I didn't know about that tactic, matches up with the info generated from the long way.

Just open your game save in PKhEx, download the PKM from pokedit, drag and drop the PKM file to one of the boxes in your PC in PkHex, export your save file and inject it back into your game.

I tried it already, it doesn't work the games doesn't recognize it at legit..