Flower Paradise

Doc

He isn't looking for the movie shaymin. He's looking for the one you catch in FLower Paradise at Lvl 30 from the event. He want the legit Shaymin from the Japanese Event of getting the Oak's Letter. He wants the one you catch there not the movie one.

The date is actually irrelevant.

You could only get the Letter during a certain window of time, but you're free to catch Shaymin whenever the heck you feel like. I guarantee you that there were probably MANY Japanese Platinum players who had not yet made it that far in the game, or just hadn't completed that extra quest with Mai that leads out to the rock. There are probably a LOT of legitimate Shaymin out there that were caught after the Letter distribution ended.

yeah maybe i wasnt clear, any time after the oaks letter distribution is fine, UT or not is fine as long as its not lvl 100. if anyone has got .pkm please post it here, i think other people will also want it.

if anyone could tell me how to hack a real looking one then i guess that will do, i dont know what its trash bytes are or if it even has them or if its tall grass yada yada yada, i understand pokesav pretty well but i only use it if im 100% sure the poke i create will be real (sort of)

I got my Shaymin from Toy's R us, and then transfer it to Pokemon Platinum and got the Gracidea and my TRU Shaymin changed forme. So I won't have to worry about it being a fake!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

[/color]I used to have a Shaymin from the Flower Paradise on my Diamond version, but i traded it for a 10th anniversary Feraligator.

Being able to transform doesn't necessarily mean it isn't a fake... I believe that as long as it is day time, shaymin isn't frozen and it is from Platinum, it can transform...

Well that doesn't matter now because the case of this thread was solved and we all know that only these Shaymins can transform:

Toys 'R Us Shaymin

Platinum Flower Paradise Shaymin

To get the flower:

Toys 'R Us Shaymin

Shaymins that can't transform:

Diamond/Pearl Flower Paradise Shaymin